You will find results that show the 2010 election results & current council representations that are specific to Wallsend & it’s various local wards after the 2010 elections below.
Wallsend Ward (see notes below)
- Margaret Finlay – Liberal Democrat Focus Team = 1,987
- Gary Bell – The Labour Party = 1,742
- Mary Smith – The Conservative Party = 461
- Martin Collins – The Green Party = 222
Battle Hill Ward
- David McGarr – The Labour Party = 2,335
- Dorothy Bradley – Liberal Democrat Focus Team = 2,065
- Ian Wallace – The Conservative Party = 586
- Maureen Madden – The Labour Party = 2,424
- Paul Moat – Liberal Democrat Focus Team = 1,105
- Batten, Bob Batten – National Front Britain for the British = 345
- Leon Rodda – The Conservative Party = 433
Northumberland Ward (see notes below)
- Marian Huscroft – Liberal Democrat Focus Team = 2,035
- Alan Kieth – The Labour Party = 1,509
- Barbara Bake – The Conservative Party = 468
- The Wallsend ward returned to North Tyneside Council control due to boundary changes in the 2010 election.
- The Northumberland Ward lies either side of Station Road between Rutland Road & Whitley Road which includes part of central Wallsend and Hadrian Lodge estate.
- The Elected Member of Parliament for North Tyneside is Mary Glindon – Labour
- The Mayor Of North Tyneside is Linda Arkley – Conservative